Thursday, April 5, 2012

my time is running out..

ok peeps no more playing around, its the real deal now..
I just got back from meeting the Cure team up in Pennsylvania and they are INCREDIBLE!

The three days I spent up there came and went by so fast. And come Monday, I will be on a plane headed to Kijabe, Kenya! Eeeek*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I say that the Cure team is incredible I dont say it lightly.. they blew every expectation I had out of the water. Let me introduce you to just a few of the masterminds behind cure!!


Scott Harrison- CEO and Founder
Scott Harrison, M.D.

Joel Worrall- VP of cure.org

Bryce Flurie- Multimedia Producer

Andy Groop- VP of Project Management

Lisa Wolf- VP of Donor Relations

Matt Shandera- Director of Marketing

John Kleinschmidt - Director of Technology Development

Joel Glovier - Principle Designer

Jody Flurie- Director of Spiritual Ministry and Development



I am extremely excited, anxious, ready, humbled, and overwhlemed but mostly READY!! I love Africa and I'm extremely grateful to get another opportunity to go back! The Lord is Good, and Cure is evidence of the Lord's faithfulness and wonderful provision in my life. I am so Thankful!




This is what CURE INTERNATIONAL is all about 
Meet Lia


Go to Cure.org and find out ways you can be apart of what CURE is doing around the world. Watch more testimonies of lives changed and check out the Cure store!


I will continue to write while in Africa so stay tuned for updates*!!!!




 
  
 



  
   



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment